Friday, April 25, 2008

Almost...

Just one quick message before I leave. Tomorrow I'll be catching the 10:30 am train from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf to fly from there (through Schiphol!!!) to Dubai. I'll be spending a little bit over a day there before I leave early Sunday morning to Kabul. Imagine the double culture shock... On top of that, Sunday April 27th 2008, the first day I'll be walking Afghan soil, the Afghans celebrate their day of Revolution. That should be exciting!

Anyways, I just picked up a very fancy flash recorder from work so expect lots of sound bytes and documentaries from me. At least, if I can find a way to post them online! But you can hear them on GrootNieuwsRadio!

Not much more to tell at the moment, but hopefully I can write a little something when I'm in Dubai drinking the most expensive cappuccino, or hopefully latte, ever! (thanks Amy!)

No comments: